- Assist in hardware and software installation, configuration, upgrade and maintenance
- Perform routine system checking for server, network, firewall and backup
- Liaise with vendor and support team on resolving system and network issues
- Responsible for daily system operations activities and network maintenance
- Assist in Website CMS and Microsoft CRM daily operations
- First level troubleshooting of PC, printer, mobile device, network, application issues, etc.
- Prepare technical documentation & User Manual
- IT inventory management and IT operation auditing
- Other ad hoc tasks as required by supervisor and business needs
- Diploma or above in Computer Science / Electronic Engineering or related discipline
- Minimum 2-year relevant experiences in Windows server administration support and desktop user support
- Knowledge of VMware Virtual Machine environment and Microsoft SQL Database Server is an added advantage
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 is an added advantage
- Holder of MCSE is preferred, CCNA will be desirable
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Energetic, self-motivated, teamwork, dynamic and able to work under pressure
- Candidate with less experience will be considered for the Assistant IT Officer or IT Assistant position
- Fresh graduates are welcome
- Immediately available is highly preferred
Interested parties may send in your application together with a detailed resume stating your academic results, present & expected salaries, date of availability and contact phone number by email@example.com.
Applicants are welcomed to visit our website: www.hkib.org for further information about the institute.
(All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes)