Programme Manager(Certified Banker)
The Programme Manager will be responsible for developing professional training and qualification programmes for Certified Banker (CB) and devising marketing and promotional events and activities to promote the professional qualification programmes of the Institute. He/she will work closely with the business development team and programme operations team to ensure effective launch of new programmes and the subsequent continuous development.
- Plan and develop professional programme of Certified Banker (CB) to enhance the competence of the human capital in the industry
- Plan and organize promotional activities for brand building of CB programmes; collaborate with relevant parties to ensure the smooth launch of the programmes
- Plan and implement training and professional qualification programmes (PQP) for CB to cater for market needs and regulatory requirements
- Execute measures to manage the quality of CB and professional qualification training programmes and projects
- Participate in projects related to professional qualifications and competence development
- Explore and collaborate with internal departments, external partners, trainers, writers, examiners and subject experts to strengthen and expand resources for the Institute
- Assist the management to achieve the best in team development
- Ad hoc duties as assigned by supervisor
- Degree holder or above; major in Banking & Finance disciplines preferred
- Holders of HKIB professional qualifications such as Certified Banker / Certified Banker (Stage II) / Certified Banker (Stage I), AHKIB / ABP, AAMLP / CAMLP, ARWP / CRWP, ACsP / CCsP will be advantageous
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience in the banking & financial industries, or training & development disciplines
- Strong project management, analytical, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Energetic, customer oriented, self-motivated, resourceful, and result oriented
- Ability to work with senior management is a must
- Proficient in MS Office & Chinese typing
- Good command in both written and spoken English
- Immediately available is highly preferred
Interested parties may send in your application together with a detailed resume stating your academic results, present & expected salaries, date of availability and contact phone number to email@example.com
Resumes without cover letters and expected salary will not be considered.
Applicants are welcomed to visit our website: www.hkib.org for further information about the institute.
(All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes)