Project & Event Manager
The Project & Event Manager will work closely with different internal teams to support all Institute level events such as various regulatory initiatives, awards, conferences & seminars to facilitate the fulfilment of HKIB strategy to position the Institute as a key driver in assisting Government’s objective to develop Hong Kong as an international financial centre.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders (including the Government and HK Monetary Authority) for project planning, execution, database maintenance, liaison and coordination
- Plan and administer the annual budget for all Institute level events (such as Annual Banking Conference, INED Conference, Cybersecurity Solution Days, Regulators’ Dialogue, OFMP Awards, HKIB Training Awards, seminars etc.)
- Coordinate with various business parties and vendors on logistics arrangement, event management, transport arrangement, marketing campaign and regular correspondence;
- Post-event evaluation, data collection and analysis
- Manage and inspire a small team of officers
- Be the leader in all Institute events group tasks to lead and mobilise internal resources across different teams
- Ad hoc duties as assigned by supervisor or management
- Degree holder or above; major in Banking & Finance or business-related disciplines preferred
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience in event management with experience working with governmental or regulatory bodies will be advantageous
- Excellent project management, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Solid negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Able to multi-task and prioritize, attention to details
- Energetic, customer-oriented, self-motivated, resourceful, and result-oriented
- Presentable and ability to communicate and effectively to senior management is a must
- Proficient in MS Office & Chinese typing
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Immediately available is highly preferred
Interested parties may send in your application together with a detailed resume stating your academic results, present & expected salaries, date of availability and contact phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org
Resumes without cover letters and expected salary will not be considered.
Applicants are welcomed to visit our website: www.hkib.org for further information about the institute.
(All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes)