Assistant Programme Manager - Enhanced Competency Framework (ECF)
Reporting to the Senior Programme Manager, the Assistant Programme Manager will be responsible for developing and managing professional training and qualification programmes for the Enhanced Competency Framework (ECF) such as ECF on Cybersecurity.
- Plan and develop programmes under Enhanced Competency Framework (ECF) driven by the Hong Kong Monetary Authority to enhance the competence of the human capital in the industry
- Plan and implement training and professional qualification programmes under the ECF to cater for market needs and regulatory requirements
- Collaborate with relevant stakeholders to plan and organize promotional activities under the ECF
- Execute measures to manage the quality of ECF programmes and projects
- Participate in projects related to Qualifications Framework and competence development
- Assist the supervisor to achieve the best in team development
- Ad hoc duties as assigned by the supervisor
- Degree holder or above; major in Business, Finance or Human Resources disciplines is preferred
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience gained from banking & financial or training & development industry is preferred
- Strong in project management, analytical and problem-solving skills; good team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Energetic, customer oriented, self-motivated, resourceful and result oriented
- Proficient in MS Office & Chinese typing
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Candidate with less experience will be considered for Senior Programme Officer
Interested parties may send in your application together with a detailed resume stating your academic results, present & expected salaries, date of availability and contact phone number by email@example.com.
Applicants are welcomed to visit our website: www.hkib.org for further information about the institute.
(All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes)